Avoir la pêche

on Monday, May 16, 2011
I do not know exactly since when I have been such a make-up junky, collecting various make up stuff and stack them all in my room's drawer. There's always this feeling of happiness every time I check my mailbox and find that the makeups that I order online have arrived. And this time.. ehem.. I would like to share my recent makeup purchase that's just arrived today from UK! It's from a UK brand called Sleek Divine, pretty cheap mineral-based make up that has been quiet popular among the beauty bloggers. So here it is, an eyeshadow palette from limited edition: Avoir la pêche collection.





Yup, this eyeshadow palette is not that BIG, as it only sized slightly bigger than my iPhone. Despite of the size, there are ten gorgeous peach/coral/orange/tangerine (or whatever you may call it) inside! :D Apparently, these shades have become my favorite since most of my makeup collections are dominated by this particular color. 


Most of them comes a little bit shimmery, except for the last five colors at the bottom which turn out to be matte. I haven't try them on my eyes, just briefly swatch it on my hands like this:



Pretty, isn't it?
:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment