Australia..oh.. Australia!

on Saturday, October 30, 2010
I'm sooooo into shopping recently! I know it's bad, but I'm kinda losing my control, when I found 'something' nice on the internet. Yes, it is an online shopping that has successfully made my money $$$$$ gone ! One click, and pssiiiuuuuuu.... 0 \(o______o)/ But the good thing is, everything's become cheaper this few weeks, thanks to AUD that's going stronger and stronger everyday, almost beat the USD! Oh yeahhh, watch out America! So, it is so irresistible, when you found something nice on the internet , and the price is almost the same when you convert the USD into AUD! wth!

So, what did I buy on the internet? Most of the time, I spent my money on cosmetics, particularly Japanese brands since it's hardly to find one here. And, recently I purchased some (useless) shoes, they are cheap (it is!) but don't expect to much for the quality! Worst, i ordered the wrong sizes.. T_T So, can't wear them absolutely... And then, just yesterday, I bought a lot of cheap fashion stuff, that cost me around $200, from Korea!!! >< I regret it a little bit, realizing that maybe I spent too much since it's my first time shopping there... Anyway, good reviews about that Korean site, make me excited for my haul!! Oh pleaseeee, EMS, deliver it faster to my place!!!! :D :D :D :D Again, thanks to AUD!!! Everything's become muchhhhh cheaper! I cant explain how happy I am when the number's decreasing when I convert it into AUD! hahahahaha WOOHHHOOOOOO... Please arrive faster!!

Btw, here are the SHOEs!! Since the size is too small for me, hopefully I can give it to my little sister.. Coz her size is wayyyyyyy smaller than mine!

Love the blue ones, though :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment