I'm on my way UP

on Sunday, October 3, 2010
These few weeks maybe the worst weeks in this year, while everything goes down and somehow it feels so hard for me to recover. It's not a BIG-SERIOUS problem that make me depressed and stressed out everyday.. It's just a lot of little things accumulated in my mind, that annoys me and even can ruin my mood for the whole day. And now, I know that I should start getting up and FIX my self, FIX my life! I have been neglecting my future, I live my ordinary life with emptiness, without a goal, without a dream. Sigh~ So at least now I know where I have to change, and I have to be more serious now.. I have to really-really burn the bridge.. So I wont go back in the middle of my new journey!
Okayyy, so let's describe what are my life goals (what if I make it like a management report?) :

Long Term Goals:
  1. I want to have my own business someday, and I'm thinking of a customized boutique or even a small cake shop! (In AUSTRALIA!!! I don't know why I want to stay here so badly now.. )
  2. I want to buy a house in Applecross!

Short Term Goals
  1. Study harder in my last semester, and for my IELTS test next week.
  2. Find a new job, and hopefully I can get an accountant job!! Or at least, office job. sigh~
  3. Get my PR approval
  4. Saving money $2000/year!
  5. Lose weight 5kg by the end of 201o !!! (can or not? LOL)
So yeah, that's the goal that I plan for now. I think.. Ehmmm, I'll revise my short term goals next year on my birthday..! :P Hopefully I can successfully achieve my goals! uuwaaaaaa @.@ And... in terms of ME, I also intend to change my self, change my heart. I need to CHANGE!:
  • To know GOD more, to be a full time Christian
  • To be more feminine, stop acting rude and scolding people
  • To be calm, so won't easily get angry
  • Stop talking behind peoples back, gossiping, in summary: Trying to control my mouth!
  • To be more committed into promises and priorities
  • To love my family even more
  • To love peoples around me.
THAT's ALL for ME :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment