Real Disaster + some picts from ICYO night!

on Sunday, October 24, 2010
Okay, so today is a REAL worst DISASTER ever!! I woke up late this morning, when I am supposed to open the shop. Worse, the boss came first before me and he was very mad at my manager even though luckily he didn't scold me. OMG. Then, when I have to close the shop,  I made mistakes (again); I forgot to turned on the ice machine. Oh well, s**t happens rite?

My unfortunate event continued, when I almost can't go home. The train's terminated for almost half an hour, and don't know why the train station is super crowded with people dressed-up like a rocker. Maybe, they wanted to watch a concert at Burswood. Some other people (women), they even got drunk in the train and keep shouting like crazy. Horror !!! =3=

That's enough for my disaster today.. Let's clean up all of the mess, with nice photos from ICYO night yesterday. I can't say that I enjoyed the event so much yesterday, since I'm still a newbie there and don't know most of the people there. But, overall it was a nice event, nice foods, and nice people! Can't wait to attend this event again next month, and hopefully I can get along well with them :D 

steveng-kevin-adi-din2-mayayam

with a lil-bit PS retouch. :p

the situation

what my group's made! Sandwhich, theme: "Musa menyeberangi sungai Yordan"

0 comments:

Post a Comment