Playing on a swing

on Monday, October 4, 2010
It was yesterday evening, when I decided that I need some 'refreshment' and went for a walk around my neighborhood. Thanks God it's Australia, where it's not hard to find a beautiful park near your house. :p I found one small park, with a mid-size fountain lake and a playground located very near from my house (maybe about 3mins walking).




Yes, I liked it there so much and decided to call it maysecretgarden hihihihi :P Oh well, it was quite fun even though I was alone. Sometimes, I need a 'me' time even though I hate being alone, just to think about nothing and letting go some feelings. I played on a swing, gazing the world around me,.. Suddenly it feels like a flashback, all the things that's happening recently which make me a little bit stressed out. Yes, it may look like an easy problem compared to another people's problem, or it seems like something unimportant. But for me, it matters only if you know how much it hurts. But thankfully, I'm getting used to it. I'm trying to not care about it anymore. People change, life change, everything change.. and this is the truth, where reality do bites!

I played on a swing for around half an hour, with my iPod playing some memorable songs. I got inspired. Well, looking back at our life, it's like playing on a swing. At first, it will be hard for you to move.
Even after you can move forward a little bit, you have to pull back so that you can make a bigger move in the next swing, and that's how it goes. Move backward, for a bigger swing forward! It's hard, but you enjoy every move that you make so that at the end you can feel the joy by swinging very high until you can feel that you almost reach the sky!

Yes, this is how we should see our life. Every first step in our life, it will be the most difficult part that we need to face. Then, a lot of things will happen that can make as move either forward or backward. But one thing to remember, every backward move that is made will lead you to a higher forward move. Every problems that we are facing in our life, sometimes will push us backward until we realize it at the end that actually this is what make us stronger and better. Yet, like playing on a swing, we have to enjoy every movement that we make for there is a joy and pleasure sticking on it.

Who says only kids love playing on a swing. I love it, or at least I'm trying to enjoy it.. So, how about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment